Vacancy Student Assistent Team Port
Vacancy Student Assistant Team Port
Description of work
We are looking for a student assistant at Erasmus UPT. The student assistant helps and supports the
various research and educational activities within UPT. Tasks could for example be:
- The organisational support within an educational program (uploading files to Canvas,
contacting (guest)lecturers, facilitation at lectures
- Support of research projects by elaborating interviews, data collection, desk research or
For this position we are looking for students who:
- Master student in the master Urban, Port and Transport Economics (preferred).
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and critical person
- Ability to carry out work relatively independent
- is available 2 days a week. Can be divided over multiple days during the week. Works can be
carried out remotely, but presence at the university every now and then is required.
- Dutch is not a requirement, but is a pre
What we offer
- Payment according to university SA rates
- Travel expenses covered according to university guidelines.
- 3 month initial contract (September, October, November). Extension possible, subject to
necessity and availability.
- Insights into organisational sides of academic education
- Real life project experience
Would you like to apply?
If you would like to apply, please send your CV and a brief motivation (0,5 page) to Martijn Streng
(email@example.com) and Larissa van der Lugt (firstname.lastname@example.org). For questions, reach out to