With the current COVID-19 situation, the study trip committee has decided on a few important regulations that need to be respected:
1. Everyone has to get tested before the trip.
2. We will follow the guidelines of the country that we visit
3. If you get corona before the trip, you will not be paid back
We understand that this is harsh regulation. However, transport companies and accommodations only reimburse if governments do not allow tourists to enter the country
4. Quick tests will be performed during the trip in case someone in the group presents symptoms
5. If you get COVID-19, you need to quarantine until you are negative
This rule is only applicable for the Berlin trip. Since we would be crossing a border, every member of the group will have to present a negative COVID-19 test.